The 10 mm 3 core power cable is used to transform the molecular structure of PE from a chain to a three-dimensional network, that is, the conversion of thermoplastic polyethylene into thermosetting cross-linked polyethylene, and the thermal and mechanical properties after crosslinking. PE has been greatly improved, and its excellent electrical properties are still retained.
1. Insulation performance: good insulation characteristics, and insulation resistance further increase. The tangent of dielectric loss Angle is very small, and it is not affected by temperature.
2. Mechanical properties: as new chemical bonds are established between macromolecules, the hardness, stiffness and wear resistance of XLPE are improved, thus to make up for the vulnerability.
3. Chemical resistance: this 10 mm 3 core power cable product has strong acid and alkali resistance and oil resistance, water and carbon dioxide as the main combustion products, less harm to the environment, to meet the requirements of modern fire safety
|Product Name:||10 mm 3 core power cable|
|Rated voltage:||600/1000 Volts|
1. Power frequency rated voltage: U0/U(Um) 0.6/1(1.2) kV.
2. The cable conductor allows for long-term operation up to a maximum temperature of 90 °C.
3. When short circuit (maximum duration does not exceed 5s), the maximum allowable temperature of the 10 mm 3 core power cable conductor does not exceed 250 °C.
4. The ambient temperature during cable laying should not be lower than 0 °C.
5. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 15 times the outer diameter of the cable.