This product is suitable for conduit and fixed, protected wiring anti-theft alarm devices, public address systems, walkie-talkies, telephone stations, speakers, meters, controls and other low-power circuits, power limited and anti-jamming.
Fixing lamp position → Trenching → Buried pipe → Pouring street lamp foundation → Laying cable → Insulation test → Street lamp installation → Electrical equipment installation → Experiment, commissioning → Self-test → Completion acceptance
|Rated voltage:300/500 Volts|
Temperature Range: -20°C to +70°C
Max Working Voltage: 300/500V, 450/750
Max Current: 1 amp per core
BS4737: Insulated cables, PVC insulated for intruder alarm systems
NEC 725/800: CM / CL
Stranded Bare Copper Conductor and PVC Insulated
Laying cable: The following requirements should be met:
(1) The cable type should meet the design requirements, neatly arranged, no mechanical damage, complete and clear signs;
(2) The fixing, spacing and bending radius of the cable shall comply with the regulations;
(3) The cable joint is good and the insulation should meet the requirements;
(4) The cable trench should meet the requirements, and there is no debris in the trench;
(5) The connection and anti-corrosion of the protection tube shall comply with the regulations.